Experience the rituals of our unique wellness retreat,
reconnecting with the natural environment through whole body healing.
Guests are invited to experience a tailored multi sensory healing program at Kisawa’s Natural Wellness Center (NWC), created by Director of Wellness, Jay Kapparrath.
Drawing from Ayurveda, TCM, meditation, energy healing and yoga, daily treatments will include Hatha yoga, traditional coconut oil massage, Himalayan singing bowl healing, Surya Namaskar, guided meditation and crystal chakra healing, to restore, refresh and reunite body, mind and soul.
Shaped for the individual, the program may include specific nutrition applications, working with Executive Chef, Jean Piere Nunez.
Kisawa for your wellbeing includes:
- One 45-minute appointment with our wellness director
- One 90-minute traditional coconut oil massage
- One 60-minute Hatha Yoga session in the wilderness
- One 60-minute Himalayan singing bowl healing ritual
- One 60-minute Surya Namaskar session in the wilderness
- One 30-minute guided meditation session in the wilderness
- One 40-minute Crystal Chakra healing session